When it comes to gaming, we used to have consoles like Atari back in the 90s. in the 21st century, we were introduced with PlayStation and XBox systems. Though they have been built upon similar viewpoint, the gaming experience on these newer devices is extremely gorgeous. Still, everybody can’t afford these pricey gaming consoles. There are several ways by which we can play the PlayStation and Xbox games directly on our computers. But if you are on an Android device, you were out of luck. Not anymore, we are here to sort things out for you. XBox 360 Emulator for Android is available now so that you can load the Xbox games directly on your Android device.
XBox 360 Emulator for Android offers the similar controls and functionality on your Android device that it offers on Xbox. Almost all the new and old games that you may have played on the Xbox can now be enjoyed on your Android device using XBox 360 Emulator for Android.
So without any further ado, let us find out more about XBox 360 Emulator for Android. We will also be covering a detailed, in-depth guide by which you will be able to download XBox 360 Emulator for Android easily on your devices.
What is XBox 360 Emulator for Android
The best thing about the Android devices is that you can customize them to any extent. Similar is the case while dealing with XBox 360 Emulator for Android. You can install any game that is released for Xbox 360 and can install it on XBox 360 Emulator for Android.
The XBox 360 Emulator for Android of some additional controls apart from the normal controls that you already have on your Android device. This gives you an edge while playing the Xbox 360 games on your Android device.
By default, you can’t install any of the apps or games that are not meant for Android devices. But using this emulator software, you can install almost every XBox 360 title, either old or new, on your Android smartphone or Tablet easily. Latest explore some of the basic features that XBox 360 Emulator for Android offers.
Features of XBox 360 Emulator for Android
- Being an Android emulator software program, XBox 360 Emulator for Android scales the entire game to fit properly on your Android device screen.
- It also manages the game resolution and the graphical traits to make it feasible for your Android device to render it.
- If you have a high-end Android device, you can get the resolution of 1080p at 30 frames per second, which is considered as the best resolution for playing games on Android.
- The app works on Android devices that are running Android 4.0 ( Ice Cream Sandwich) and above.
- Minimum 1 Gigabyte of RAM and one gigahertz processor is required to make sure XBox 360 Emulator for Android works properly.
- We have tested the app on, OnePlus Phones and latest Samsung flagship also.
- The app is available for free, and there is no need to pay a single penny.
- Unfortunately, this is not available officially on the Google Play Store.
- But there are several ways such as sideloading the app to get it installed on your Android device.
- Unfortunately, as of now, there is no multiplayer support enabled on XBox 360 Emulator for Android.
- Users can also use an external gaming controller to play the games. No, root access is not required to run games via XBox 360 Emulator for Android.
- There are a lot of high-end games available that you can download from the web.
- The application is not bulky, and it does not hit your device much.
Now let us move forward and Learn how you can install XBox 360 Emulator for Android.
How to Download XBox 360 Emulator for Android
As it has already been mentioned that XBox 360 Emulator for Android is not available officially via the Google Play Store. The only method left for getting installed is via side loading.
We have already covered a lot of the side loading so let’s jump right into the action.
- To install XBox 360 Emulator for Android first you need to download the apk file from the web.
- Make sure to search for, XBox 360 Emulator for Android APK file. Look carefully at the top 10 results and download the file from the most reliable and trustworthy source.
- Now the app download in the background, in the meantime go to the settings menu and scroll down to the security settings option.
- Once you are into the security settings option, look for ‘Unknown Sources.’ Make sure to enable this to ensure a hassle-free installation of XBox 360 Emulator for Android.
- Now, open the default File Manager app of your Android device and navigate to the downloads directory where you have already downloaded the XBox 360 Emulator for Android apk file.
- Locate the APK file, and tap on the icon to begin the installation.
- Follow the installation guidelines, and allow for the permissions it asks for.
- Once everything is done, you will be able to install you will be able to install Xbox 360 games on your Android device.
Also, Read– Download Wii Emulator for Android
How to use XBox 360 Emulator for Android
- Once the app is installed on your Android device, you can now install Xbox 360 games directly in it. You can find a lot of Xbox 360 game files that are available for download by performing a Google search.
- Once you have found out the best game that you want to play on your Android device, you can copy the game directory directly on your Android device.
- Using the XBox 360 Emulator for Android, you have to look at the game files that you have copied to Android.
- XBox 360 Emulator for Android will take some time to analyze the game directory and will begin the game right away.
Known issues with XBox 360 Emulator for Android
As your Android device is not meant to handle the bully Xbox 360 games, there may be a chance that some of the games might not even run properly.
- Unfortunately there is no fix for this, alternatively what you can do is to play some lightweight games.
- It also depends on the capabilities of your Android device. Some high-end devices tend to play almost all types of the game via XBox 360 Emulator for Android. On the other hand, the mid-Rangers suffers a lot. So it is advisable to play lightweight games via XBox 360 Emulator for Android
- Apart from this, if the app starts to stutter make sure too close the app and clear the cache memory.
- Even after performing this the problem is not solved try to remove the game and to clear the data of the app.
Conclusion – XBox 360 Emulator for Android
XBox 360 Emulator for Android is the only Xbox 360 emulator that worked for us. During our testing, we tried playing games like Call of Duty, Mortal Kombat, and Tekken.
Each of these games worked perfectly, but at some times while we got a call or a message, the games tend to lose some frames, which is ok manageable.
Let us know in the comments section below what all Android emulators you used on your Android devices? Do you know of any PlayStation best Android Emulator that is available in the market?